Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer / Gabriel Levin
Attorney Gabriel Levin
Attorney Gabriel Levin is known as a tenacious fighter who protects his client’s interests as though they were his own; he has tried hundreds of cases and handled a large variety of civil matters, from minor injuries to the catastrophic. Mr. Levin prides himself on preparing every case for trial. While some attorneys view trial as a last resort, he prepares with the assumption that his client’s case will be decided by the jury. Clients know that Gabriel Levin is a very responsive attorney, keeps client fully informed, and always gets back to them in a timely manner.
As a client of Gabriel Levin, you can rest assured that he will personally handle every aspect of your case, from your initial consultation to all communication regarding the progress of your case. This is due to the fact that unlike many other personal injury firms, we do not delegate tasks to a paralegal or an inexperienced associate attorney. When you come in to our office to discuss your case, you will meet personally with Mr. Levin. In addition, while many other firms and attorneys are difficult to contact once your suit has been filed, Mr. Levin maintains an open line with his clients and ensures that he is personally available to his clients throughout the duration of their cases.
Our commitment to personal service for our clients makes the client experience at The Levin Firm significantly different that from other personal injury law firms. Gabriel Levin has over 10 years of experience practicing law in Pennsylvania, and has obtained millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. He is dedicated to helping people injured by the negligence of others recover for their losses through the civil court system.
- Franklin and Marshall College, A.B., Religious Studies, 1999
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Super Lawyer 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Member, Temple University School of Law Mock Trial Team (winner of the North Eastern Regional Criminal Justice Trial Advocacy Tournament)
- Winner (Two Times), Association of Trial Lawyers of America Regional Championship
- Winner, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, National Championship
- Attorney Gabriel Levin is licensed to practice law before all Pennsylvania and New Jersey state courts as well as the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and all Federal Courts in New Jersey
- Philadelphia Bar Association